My School

This is the picture of my school.The name of my school is Govt High School Qutab Pur.This is the best school of District Lodhran.Its area is about seventy two kanal.There are thirty rooms in my school.There are thirty teachers in our school.All the teachers are hardworking and courageous.Our school have two play grounds one is for Cricket and other is other is for Football.There are about two hundred trees in my school.I was studied in this school since 2012-2014 and done my matric.I got 933/1100 marks.My school consist of a mosque,a big lawn,a big tank of water and a stand.During my stay at school our cricket team won at board level.This school gained 2nd position in district due to its achievements.Yesterday i take this picture from outside of the school.I go to school daily when i came back to home.Now my younger brother is studying in this school.I like this school very much.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance Of Brassica Campestris

Dinner Party Invitation

Lion As The King Of Jungle